I'd rather eat worms.
Printable View
I'd rather eat worms.
the only time i ever got caught wasnt really during sex...my mom is a nurse and worked 12 hour shifts at night so my house was the local brothel for my friends http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif...i recently told her that and all she had to say was "please tell me that no one was in my bed"...and the answer was "no"...gotta have some respect for mom http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif...
oh, back to the getting caught thing...i was still a virgin at the time and this boy i was seeing came over after school...i guess my mom was out running errands or something...our afternoon started out in the bathtub and ended up in my bed w/ a nap...but here's the problem...were were lying on top of the covers sleeping, dressed - um, well almost...i had my nekkid boobies out...he was sleeping on top of them...then my mom came home...she was standing in my doorway when we woke up....all she said was "kevin, didnt she tell you that shes not allowed to have boys in the house when i'm not home"....boy did he wanna jump out of my second floor bedroom!!...but he didnt, he left outta the front door....never to come over to my house again...lol...he was sooo emabarrassed - more than i was....
good thing i have a good relationship w/ mom http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
~~all the crazy things i do, i do sober~~
You could of with Donny Osmond the other night. ha ha
------------------
Tag thier toes, check them off my list
Hoes get fucked they don't get kissed...RJR
Okay I didn't get caught but this boy came to my house and parked at the bottom of my moms really long driveway and walked up while over night he was there it snowed so when he left he left footprints from my window to the bottom of the driveway so I had to go out like 6 am and walk all over the yard all different ways so no one could tell. I was slick.
------------------
Tag thier toes, check them off my list
Hoes get fucked they don't get kissed...RJR
9th grade at my buddys New Years eve party. I had one of those glow in the dark condoms on, the glow stuff was all over her tits aswell haha. Before we could acually engage in it, my buddys mom walked into the room we were in and kicked me out of the party. I was called "glow worm" for about 6 months after that.
looking back, i am damn glad we didnt get to go through with it. She's a tramp.
That is the closest to getting caught I have come.
and those condoms arent actually meant to be used!...they dont protect against stds or pregnancy...
------------------
~~all the crazy things i do, i do sober~~
So it wasn't the watermelon seed I swallowed.
------------------
Tag thier toes, check them off my list
Hoes get fucked they don't get kissed...RJR
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Kristen ITC,Verdana,Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sexual Frustration Elf:
Those were the wettest Flinstones I have ever felt. mmmmmm<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
yeah, uh huh...when me and my recent ex had sex for the first time it was at the spur of the moment...i was wearing undies w/ winnie the pooh on them http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif...he likes the pooh panties...he likes the sexy little see-through black undies too, but he got a kick outta undies w/ stories, as he puts it...
------------------
~~all the crazy things i do, i do sober~~
like panties wif chickens, huh wizey?
hahaha.
yup, the chicken panties too....he got a kick outta those too http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
~~all the crazy things i do, i do sober~~